Monday, May 28, 2012

Second ride in two days!

The healing continues.  I picked up my bike on Saturday afternoon.  The bike has been restored to its pervious state, meaning nearly new! I'm getting there.  I had my stitches removed on Saturday morning and the swelling in my knees continues to decrease. I did a "quick" ride Sunday afternoon to check the bike out and myself.  I was a little anxious as I approached each stop sign/traffic light.  The ride went well: no crashes and no other mishaps.

I did a 21 mile ride this morning.  I rode with the CVCC. There were 13 of us.  It was a good ride. I met up with the woman I was riding with last Saturday when I crashed.  She gave me the full details of my accident.  Too bad there was no video.  I think the video would have been cool, although scary based on what she told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment